Welcome to Angel River, situated on the riverside in one of the most romantic cities of Poland, Wrocław. A new leading development from the prize winning development company - Angel Poland Group, known for its prime locations, innovation and loyal customers. Angel River’s novelty architcture was designed by the renowned Architecture Studios – Gottesman Szmelcman Architecture and Maćków.
Angel River brings to you a range of exciting new possibilities, including the Marina - a peaceful haven outside your home with green gardens and breathtaking panoramic view of the city. Angel River offers a wide range of apartments for your choice
The proximity of green and leisure areas and Wroclaw Market Square make Angel River an ideal place for people who appreciate the allure of nature in metropolis. Activity and serenity are combined here, alongside the rivers Odra and Olawa. We have walking trails and bicycle paths, leisure areas in Niskie Łąki, the boulevards by the banks of Odra and the nearby Szczytnicki park. Angel River is at the heart of the city with its shopping malls, entertainment venues, office buildings, universities, public transport hubs and the Main Railway Station. All within a walking distance.
The fitness area invites you to stay in a good shape. The sauna and a comfortable hot tub
a true oasis of relaxation - the perfect balance.
We designed an interactive safe playroom for your children, to play and enjoy with Angel River family community. A space that will make them feel welcome and at home.
A green terrace or ground floor garden apartment are the perfect choice for people who love their own green asylum.
Angel River opens up new and exciting possibilities. The marina an extension to your home. A place where you can cultivate a passion for rowing or other water-related activities. Walks along the promenade on the river bank provide you with a supply of fresh air.
Take up residence in an extraordinary space with spectacular glazing and spacious balconies or terraces. For the people who prefer infinite view, we have apartments overlooking the magnificent panorama of our city.
Thanks to the round-the-clock security, video intercoms and surveillance cameras, you will feel safe and secure. The closed escrow account will allow you to get a peaceful night's sleep in each phase of the investment.
Invite your friends or family and don’t worry about the parking spaces. Angel River underground garage provides a visitor parking zone for your guests. For electric vehicles there is charging station.
Enjoy the modern amenities - welcoming reception with a meeting zone, storage, bicycles room, quiet elevators, Wi-Fi in selected parts of the common areas.
Use our comprehensive services - receive a finished apartment and begin using the possibilities offered by Angel River to the fullest. All you will need is the key to your new home.
Our Clients appreciate the financing plan we offer. How does it work? Initially, you put a deposit of 10% of the apartment’s value into an (escrow) account, and the remaining 90% once the investment is completed - 3rd/4th quarter 2018. Your money has never been so safe. We work with reliable mortgage agents to save your time and money.
Find out who we are and why you can trust us.
You are in good hands – as are thousands of people around the world who have chosen to live under the wings of Angel Poland Group. The spacewe create for you is the most important for us, because it will beyour home - a place where your dreams come true andwhere you can always return. AngelRiver is the essence of timeless architecture as well as a space that inspires and provides a sense of security.